Aerospace Components Job Description
Headquartered in Saint Petersburg, FL., Aerospace Components Inc. is a family owned and operated business that has been producing high quality racing components for over 30 years.
Aerospace Components Media Manager
Part Time/Full Time
The Aerospace Components Media Manager is responsible for creatively writing, creating, and developing content for Aerospace Components’ media platforms. This role coordinates with the marketing and public relations to support respective mission, ensuring consistency in voice and integration of social media across all platforms. The Media Manager will assist in promoting the social framework throughout the company and ensure social media is fully integrated with all other efforts across the company.
- Write and create engaging content for Aerospace Components’ media platforms that include email blasts, aerospacecomponents.com, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Assist the President in monitoring social media trends and present new ideas that will enhance the current content strategy in order to increase followers.
- Create engaging advertisements for use on all platforms.
- Basic video production including shooting, editing, and posting video to all media platforms.
- Other marketing activities and projects as assigned.
- An Associates in marketing/social media/media relations preferred.
- 2-4 years of social media experience for a sports or marketing agency.
- Strong creative writing skills specific to social media such as taglines, hashtags, descriptions and teasers required. Experience writing blog posts/articles for websites a plus.
- Knowledge and advanced strategy understanding of social media platforms.
- Experience producing engaging video and gifs optimized for social media and digital preferred.
- Knowledge of Aerospace Components and the drag racing industry preferred.
- Experience with graphic design, Adobe Photoshop, PowerPoint, and Adobe Premiere or other video editing software preferred.
- Knowledge of social analytics, Facebook Insights, social monitoring and Google analytics.
- Well organized, detail oriented, dependable, and motivated self-starter preferred.
- Some travel may be required.